The Last Network Activity screen helps you to identify inactive devices in your account. Inactive billed or provisioned devices can be hard to identify, which means you may be paying for devices you no longer use. The Last Network Activity screen can help you locate such devices, then suspend or cancel them.
In this article:
The Last Network Activity page is available in the Aerport Portal under the Analytics menu. The Last Network Activity page includes a table of all devices in your account and their last date of activiation.
Navigating the Last Network Activity Screen
You can adjust the range of information displayed in the Last Network Activity screen by adjusting the following filters located above the report table:
Note: The report screen updates in real-time based on the items you select/deselect from each menu.
The Activity Type menu enables you to filter devices in the table by the activity for which they were last used:
- All Activities: Displays all devices.
- Data: Devices that last used data.
- SMS: Devices that last used SMS.
- Voice: Devices that last used Voice.
- Registration: Devices that were last registered.
The Date Range menu lets you filter the displayed devices by those that were last active within a selected time frame. The following date ranges are available from the drop-down menu:
- No activity
- Month to date
- Last month
- 30-60 days
- 60-90 days
- 90-180 days
- > 180 days
Note: Choosing No Activity displays provisioned devices that were never used.
The SIM Status menu lets you filter displayed devices by the following status options:
- All Sims: All devices in the account.
- Suspended: Device is active but not subject to monthly access fees.
- Billed: Device is active and subject to all fees.
- Provisioned: Device is active but not yet subject to access fees.
Note: Data, SMS, and voice services are put on hold for suspended Dual-Mode A-LH and Fusion NA devices.
The Product menu enables you to filter the displayed devices by the product types enabled for your account, including some or all of the following:
- All Products
- Dual-Mode A-LH
- Fusion Global
- Fusion Global HD
- Fusion NA
- Global SIM
- Global eSIM
Understanding the Report
See the following sections to better understand the Last Network Activity page:
The Last Network Activity table automatically displays the following column headers:
- ICCID: Identification number of the SIM.
- Product: The type of device product.
- Status: The device billing status.
- Activation Date: The date the device was first activated.
- Last Activity Date: The date the device was last active.
In the following screenshot, you can see a typical Last Network Activity table with a filtered timeframe. The image includes a red box with sample information from the following columns:
- Billing status
- Activation Date
- Last Activity Date
To choose which columns appear in the report table:
- Click the settings wheel on the far right of the table.
- Select/deselect the options you want to add/remove from the table.
The default device list displays ten devices on each page. To change the number of displayed devices:
- Click Show at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your desired number of results per page.
Downloading the Report
Click the Download menu to download the report screen information as a
Note: You must remain in the AerPort app in your browser until the file successfully downloads.
To open your
.csv file by importing through Microsoft Excel:
- Open Microsoft Excel and create a blank workbook.
- Select Data > From Text or From Text/CSV.
- Locate the
.csvfile in your Downloads or other designated folder.
- Right-click the file and select Import.
- Follow the subsequent prompts to specify a comma-delimited file.
- If you see an option for Data Type Detection, select Do not detect data types.