If you are an Admin user you can delete an existing user to block their access to the portal.
Follow these steps to delete a user account:
- Login to the Portal.
- Click the User Account icon from the top-right corner of the portal.
- Select the Manage users option from the drop-down menu.
- The Manage Users screen appears, which displays the existing user's list and also the search field to filter the user's list.
- Optionally, filter the user's list by defining the related text in the Search for a users text box.
- Click the Delete icon from the Actions column of the appropriate user.
The portal displays a confirmation dialog before executing the delete process.
- Click Yes on the confirmation dialog.
- The portal displays a success message on the screen and sends a notification email to the registered email Id of the portal admin.