If you manage multiple accounts, the Switch Account feature enables you to switch between your accounts in the Aerport portal.
To switch accounts in Aerport, you must be an active user in both accounts. To become an active user on another account, the account owner must invite you to their account. For information on how to invite users to an account, see Manage Users.
This section describes a use case for the switch accounts feature:
- Joe has an account at Company 1, and Sandra has an account at Company 2.
- Company 1 acquires Company 2.
- Joe invites Sandra to his account so she can access both accounts. The invitation
immediately adds Sandra as an active user on the Company 1 account.Now Sandra can easily switch between accounts in the Aerport portal.
To switch accounts:
- Log in to the AerPort portal.
- In the left navigation menu, hover over Account and then click Switch Account.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the account you want to access. Note: Your current account is displayed on the top line.
- Click Switch. This immediately switches the account.