You can submit a ticket to Aeris support if you have a request/issue with the portal. This article outlines how to create, view and update tickets.
In this article:
Create a Support Ticket
To create a support ticket:
- In the navigation menu, hover over Help and click Create Support Ticket.
- This opens a new tab for the Aeris Support ticketing system. My activities is
displayed by default. You can select to Submit a Request, or view My
requests or Requests I'm CC'd on.
- Click Submit a Request.
- Select an issue from the drop-down menu. This loads the remainder of the request form.
- Populate the form fields with as much detail as possible, to ensure that the support
team can fully understand your issue.
Note: Different form fields appear depending on the selected issue.
- Once the form is complete, click Submit to submit the ticket.