The Manage Alerts page enables you to view, create, and manage all of your alerts.
In this article:
For instructions on how to create an alert, see Create New Alert.
Viewing the Alert Details
AerPort provides a description of each alert. To view the alert details, click the plus (+) icon next to the alert. The alert expands and displays the following information:
- Description: Provides a description of the alert.
- Entire Account/Specific Device: Identifies the entire account or a specific device.
- Packet Threshold: Provides the amount of generated data from the device and indicates if a packet exceeds the threshold.
- Actions: Describes the method of the alert (e.g. email).
Editing an Alert
You can edit an alert at any time, but you cannot change the Alert Type for existing alerts. Changes are effective immediately.
- Locate the alert you want to edit.
- Click the alert's Edit button, as shown below. AerPort displays a pop-up window
to edit the alert.
- Modify the alert preferences as needed. For full descriptions of the alert
preferences, see Create New Alert.
Note: You cannot change the Alert Type for existing alert profiles.
- Click Save to save the alert. Your changes become effective immediately.
Deleting an Alert
- Locate the alert you want to delete.
- Click the alert's Delete button, as shown below. The portal asks for
confirmation before permanently deleting the alert from your account.
- Click Yes, Delete to confirm the deletion. The deletion takes effect